페이지

2012년 1월 3일 화요일

Discovery of Hybrid Sharks


The Hybrid Sharks contains DNA from both the Australian
backstripshark and the common blacktick shark.



 There was a discovery of 57 sharks which are a hybrid of  two species of sharks, genetically different
 but quite related, off the coast of Australia, by researchers. About this situation, scientists say that this is just a sign that creatures are adapting their environment's climate change.

 Climate change has been a hot issue around people, and it become controversial around people. Many readers don't think as scientists. They say how can the climate change could be the reason why hybrid sharks are found. Some say the research has flaws. Also there were some people who defended study.

 I was surprised after I read this news, because I didn't heard a news that report about hybrid animals. I have always read hybrid animals in books, and learned about it at school. One thing I think is about the scientists' reason about hybrid animals.

 I don't think that scientists' reason is right because how can two different genes become one because of climate change? Maybe it could be possible if these two different sharks meet because of climate change. What I am thinking about the reason is maybe an accident what we haven't thought of. It would be impossible because I am not an expert about science, and this is only my opinion.

 One thing that I was also surprised was the response from the readers. I was surprised that many readers disagree with scientists. Scientists are experts about science, however, many people disagreed with their opinion. I have always thought that scientists' opinion is always true. But, this made me think differently about scientists and experts.

 Nicole Saidi "Alas, no laser beams on hybrid sharks" (Online)  January2  2012 http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/02/overheard-on-cnn-com-alas-no-laser-beams-on-hybrid-sharks/?iref=allsearch (visitied : 2012 January 4th)

댓글 2개:

  1. I love the background♥ lov b2st keke

    답글삭제
  2. hahahahahaha

    What was your response about when 용준형 and 구하라 was said they are 사귐??

    답글삭제